95% of each donation that is designated for a specific staff member will be given to that person at the end of summer programming dependent upon the staff member fulfilling their contract. The remaining 5% of each donation, plus any donations in excess of an individual’s maximum, will be used to cover expenses associated with the summer staff support program or to the summer staff scholarship fund to assist future ministry impact.

If you don’t know a staff member this year but still want to support our summer staff, simply make a donation to the summer staff support program without listing someone’s name. We will gladly use your gift to help those staff members who need additional support.

All donations to this program are tax deductible and will be used to financially support Wildwood’s summer staff. Wildwood Hills Ranch will issue a receipt for your donation.

If you would prefer to mail a check please send to the address below at Attn: Chris Ellifritt, Staff Support

*NOTE: please make sure to write the name of the specific staff member you are supporting in the memo line of your check or include a note with information stating their name.

Wildwood Hills Ranch
2552 Union Ln
St. Charles, IA 50240

Questions? Call 641-396-2414
Email: cellifritt@wildwoodhillsranch.org

Wildwood Hills Ranch is recognized as a public charity under Internal Revenue Code section 509(a) and has 501(c)(3) status.  Donations to Wildwood Hills Ranch are deductible. Donors should consult their tax advisors for questions regarding deductibility.