Mission Team Packing List
Important things to note
- There is very limited storage space for your clothing and items. You will have space under your twin bed and beside your bed for luggage/storage.
- A summer at Wildwood is full of adventure so please bring items you are ok getting dirty in and moving comfortably in. Iowa summers get hot and humid!
- Tank-tops that are two fingers wide. (no spaghetti straps)
- T-shirts with appropriate logos/graphics/words.
- Shorts (length: mid-thigh or longer)
- Leggings (no leggings except for high ropes course, or under a dress/long shirt)
- 1 pair of jeans for horseback riding
- Women: One piece/tankini with swim shorts
- Men: swim trunks
- A sweatshirt and rain jacket for any chilly mornings/rainy days
- 1-2 pairs of closed toed shoes (tennis shoes) needed for horses and team building
- (optional) 1-2 pairs of Chacos/Keens (sandals that have a secure heel strap)
- Toiletries for showering and daily needs
- Container for toiletries (shower caddy)
- Sheets with blanket OR sleeping bag and pillow
- 1 beach towel
- 1 shower towel
- Bible and Journal
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Water bottle
- Alarm clock
- Frisbee, favorite card game
Items in “Staff/Missions Only” Areas
- Electronics (cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Personal food/snacks
- Flip-flops for shower shoes and to wear on the weekends. (Not allowed around property while students are here)
- It is suggested that medications be brought in original pharmacy containers with a valid date and name.
- All medication will be kept in the health care center.
- A back up written prescription for each medication is suggested
- Updated shots: flu, tetanus, etc. are encouraged.