Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Fitness Director is responsible to aid in training and oversight of staff and ensure safety of all participants pertaining to the fitness program, which may include nutrition education, exercise skills, health aspects, holistic wellness, etc. Exercise mind, body, and soul! Provide opportunities to learn and practice each skill so that kids can implement fitness into their daily life.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement a complete Fitness Program (including theme-based, meaningful projects)
- Oversee responsibility for all fitness activities
- Help direct and teach ranchers new techniques and skills related to fitness and health
- Organize and maintain the Wellness meeting space and activity area and equipment including safety checks
- Assist with incorporating and coaching young leaders (13-15 year olds) into rotations
- Complete a post-summer written fitness report with detailed description of inventory, purchase recommendations, replacement needs