Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Team Leader is responsible for leading and coaching the Rancher (8-12 year old) participants through team based relationships and learning. Functioning as the heartbeat of camp, team leaders invest in elementary age ranchers each week through experiential activities, small group discussion, and life-giving conversations. Help build a strong foundation of safety, trust, and fun!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Ranchers to participate, learn, and grow during all assemblies and activities designed for spiritual formation, leadership development, and character development.
- Help staff welcome and orient Ranchers to Wildwood upon arrival
- Carry out established roles for supervising participant health and enforcing safety regulations
- Lead a team of 10 ranchers each week, providing for all of their physical, social, emotional and recreational needs in a positive, caring, and supportive manner.
- Supervise all assigned aspects of the participants’ day including wake-up, cabin clean-up, meal times, evening activities, getting ready for bed, nighttime sleeping, and other duties as assigned
- Set a good example for participants and others including cleanliness, punctuality, sharing clean up and chores, sportsmanship, and table manners