Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Leader for Life Director is responsible for leading and coaching the Leader for Life participants to grow in spiritual formation, leadership development, and career preparation. Coordinate the leaders for life summer program for 16-18 year olds to help them prepare to take the next step in their life after high school. Disciple and encourage youth development specialists as they directly lead students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confirm registered participants and communicate all necessary registration or check-in logistics to families and participants.
- Assist in pairing participants in host homes, if necessary
- Assign participants to a team leader for mentoring and for helping with a specific Rancher team
- Train team leaders on effective coaching of participants
- Assist in creating and distributing the program schedule
- Facilitate daily and weekly meetings for participants
- Oversee training, Bible studies, and growth opportunities for participants
- Assist in integrating mission team participants into teams