Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Young Leader Director is responsible for leading and coaching the Young Leader participants to grow in spiritual formation, leadership development, and character development. Create an environment and program that helps students learn more about themselves, serve those around them, and grow in their leadership and faith. Disciple and encourage youth development specialists to succeed in leading 13-15 year old students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confirm registered participants and communicate all necessary registration or check-in logistics to families and participants.
- Plan and schedule the Young Leader weekends
- Assist in creating and distributing the program schedule
- Facilitate daily and weekly meetings for participants
- Oversee training, Bible studies, and growth opportunities for participants
- Plan and implement the Young Leader graduation ceremonies
- Collaborate with the Leader for Life Director and the Youth Development Director for graduates and recommendations for the next program