Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Photo/VideoSWOT member is responsible for the collection, creation, and organization of all summer video and photo projects in addition to serving as a primary resource for behavior management, program tasks, and staff support. Capture key moments throughout each week in order to create weekly highlight videos, social media pictures, and marketing materials. While on the SWOT team, you will assist with any needed projects and step into situations to add solutions, energy, and support.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Team Leaders and program staff by engaging, providing breaks and additional help at rotations
- Take initiative to keep camp clean, safe, and on target to accomplish objectives
- Lead in specialized skill area (video/photo)
- Oversee social media, weekly videos/photos, staff video, and other related marketing projects.
- Assist staff in managing undesired behavior with children and youth
- Serve in any area needing extra assistance