Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Team Building/Activities SWOT member is responsible for assisting in facilitating low ropes and high ropes team building and assisting in the implementation of all registration and nightly activities in addition to serving as a primary resource for behavior management, program tasks, and staff support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Team Leaders and program staff by engaging, providing breaks and additional help at rotations
- Take initiative to keep camp clean, safe, and on target to accomplish objectives
- Lead in specialized skill area (team building/activities)
- Assist in the set up and facilitation of check-in and check-out activities and nightly activities
- Assist in facilitating low ropes and high ropes team building for ranchers, youth, and staff
- Assist staff in managing undesired behavior with children and youth
- Serve in any area needing extra assistance