Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Operations SWOT member is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of operational procedures, facility assistance, and any related projects in addition to serving as a primary resource for behavior management, program tasks, and staff support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Team Leaders and program staff by engaging, providing breaks and additional help at rotations
- Take initiative to keep camp clean, safe, and on target to accomplish objectives
- Lead in specialized skill area (operations)
- Oversee the laundry, luggage, hospitality needs, and other related operational projects.
- Assist staff in managing undesired behavior with children and youth
- Serve in any area needing extra assistance