Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Tech/Production SWOT member is responsible for the creation and organization of all nightly assemblies, talent shows, and tech or production related projects in addition to serving as a primary resource for behavior management, program tasks, and staff support.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Team Leaders and program staff by engaging, providing breaks and additional help at rotations
- Take initiative to keep The Ranch clean, safe, and on target to accomplish objectives
- Lead in specialized skill area (tech/production)
- Complete all tasks related to specialized skill area daily
- Oversee the tech booth, lighting during assemblies, weekly talent show, and other related production projects.
- Assist staff in managing undesired behavior with children and youth
- Serve in any area needing extra assistance