Wildwood Hills Ranch
The Women’s Director is responsible for leading and coaching the female Team Leaders and staff to grow in spiritual formation, leadership development, and character development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Brainstorm and facilitate Spiritual Development (devotionals, scripture, support) for staff
- Help plan, organize and facilitate Sunday night meetings (with Men’s Director), including team building, small groups, logistics, etc.
- Help with staff training related to team leaders and other necessary staff
- Remove road blocks that keep Team Leaders from performing at a high level
- Aid with discipline of misbehaved participants
- Assist with implementation of participant registration and nightly assemblies
- Prepare for and facilitate nightly staff meetings (with Men’s Director)
- Communicate leadership ideas to make Wildwood run more efficiently