Wildwood Hills Ranch
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
The Health Care Assistant is responsible for monitoring the health of program participants, staff and volunteers, assist in providing necessary care, assist in reviewing health histories, assist in maintaining health records and working with local medical personnel as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the organization and distribution of medication each week
- Provide basic care and assistance to all participants, staff, and volunteers
- Update database with accurate medication and health history information
- Maintain cleanliness and order of Health Care Center
- Restock all first aid kits as necessary
- Assist with the registration, check-in and check-out processes